Friday, August 7, 2009

Preschool Teacher Supplies - Pictures and Markers

It's the time of year that we are all setting up our classes for the new fall session to begin. If you are searching for preschool teacher supplies, try out the ideas below.

One of my readers sent these and I couldn't wait to pass them along to you.


Photo Paper and Bingo Markers!

I discovered by accident was to use photo paper to print an image of anything I wanted, off my computer. No need to laminate and it's permanent! The color looks so much better than my coloring an image ( I hate to color!).

Another idea that works well with my Developmentally Delayed and Autistic preschoolers is to use bingo markers as a "writing" tool. They're great to use when making patterns on graph paper and the list of activities with these markers is never ending! It is also easy for the kid to get a good grasp.

Keep sending in your ideas and I will be sure to post them here for all to use!

If you like these ideas for preschool teacher supplies, you'll love the other ideas in the Preschool Planner.

Check them out:

http://www.preschoolplanner.com/thefullstory.html


Mary
marys.plans@gmail.com


PS: If you would like to receive my free newsletter for more ideas for your preschool class, enter your name and address at the site below:

http://preschoolplanner.com/preschool-activities.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: