Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preschool Halloween Resource - Painted Pumpkins

If you like Fall and Halloween as much as I do with all the
decorations, costumes, and fun for all, I want to share this preschool Halloween resource I found. I think you'll love it just as much.

My preschoolers absolutely love decorating their own pumpkins for fall decorations, for Halloween or Thanksgiving. They control the image--fun, scary, or just unique to them.

Parents had as much fun receiving these as the kids did making them. The best part is that they don't spoil like carved jack-o-lanterns and can be used for display for the season.

The feedback I had last year from all the families suggested I should share this here for everyone.

Check out this website:


http://preschool3.learnitnow.hop.clickbank.net/


This incredible ebook gives you and your kids the ability to make
Halloween Pumpkins or even Thanksgiving Centerpieces that will be
the envy of everyone who sees them!

Even better--these pumpkins will last SO much longer than carved
jack-o-lanterns. Not days but weeks longer!

Imagine setting up a classroom for an Open House, an October/Halloween party for your kids and having the best classroom ever!



I hope you enjoy this preschool Halloween resource as much as I did. Please send me any holiday ideas you have and I will be sure to share them here.

Until next time,

Mary
marys.plans@gmail.com


P.S. If you would like to receive my free newsletters for ideas for your preschool class, enter your name and address at the site below:

http://preschoolplanner.com/preschool-activities.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: