Friday, July 6, 2007

Preschool Snacks

Hello,

I hope that all of you here in the States had a fun and safe 4th of July!


I was scanning the internet and looking for some summertime snack ideas.

Here is a snack that is loved worldwide and can be made

and enjoyed year round--Ice Cream.

I found this video showing you how to make Homemade Ice Cream

with your preschoolers (or even older kids for that matter).


Check out the video--written and visual instructions --Easy and SO..GOOD!




Be sure to click on the arrow to start the video.

Bon appetit!

until later,

Mary

If you like this and want hundreds of new and fresh ideas for your preschool,

check out my Preschool Lesson Plans Made Easy:

http://www.preschoolplanner.com/thefullstory.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Diana Ravi said...

That was a great activity. i will try with my kids next week and i am sure they will love it. Thanks for sharing with us.