Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dinosaur Activities for Preschool - Dinosaur Egg Hunt & Surprise

One of the most popular themes with my preschoolers over the years have been dinosaur activities for preschool.

One of my readers just sent this fabulous week long activity to share with you.


Dinosaur Egg Hunt & Surprise


I like to make a paper mache dinosaur egg to go with the letter Dd. I put dinosaur prints going from the door to where I put the nest with the egg in it.

I paint it a pretty color and fill the egg with dinosaur gummies and glow in the dark dinosaur toys. I tell them the week before we get the visit from Mrs. Dinosaur and she builds a nest out of twigs and leaves a big egg. I break the egg a little each day.

On Friday we have a wonderful treasure box surprise! My children love this and talk about it for a long time.

Thanks so much for sending in all the wonderful ideas. Keep them coming!

If you like these preschool time activities, you'll love the other ideas in the Preschool Planner.

Check them out:

http://www.preschoolplanner.com/thefullstory.html


Mary
marys.plans@gmail.com


PS: If you would like to receive my free newsletter for more ideas for your preschool class, enter your name and address at the site below:

http://preschoolplanner.com/preschool-activities.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: