Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free Preschool Lesson Plans for September - Letter Memory Game

Hi There,

It's the beginning of the school year and there are so many lessons,
activities, and ideas to prepare. If you're looking for free preschool lesson plans for September try this one that was sent to me just this week.

Melinda realizes that when working with preschoolers it is essential to make learning fun and has come up with this way to teach letters and numbers to her kids at home.


Letter/Number Memory

To help with learning letters or numbers my little ones play letter or number memory. I am not sure if they sell it at any store but I just made my own with construction paper. After cutting out 52 3x3 squares I wrote a letter on each square. So you have 2 of every letter. Now your ready for letter memory. It was easier to not use more then 6 letters at a time. (12 cards total) so the little ones don't get confused. Have fun!


How easy is this to make and your children will enjoy playing their game!


If you have ideas you would like to share, just send them to me here and I will post them for all to use.


Thanks so much,

Mary
marys.plans@gmail.com


P.S. If you would like to receive my free newsletters for ideas for
your preschool class, enter your name and address at the site below:

http://preschoolplanner.com/preschool-activities.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: